“A charmer full of type, who enthused from the beginning with movements light as a feather, an outstanding walk and brilliant trot and gallop. A stallion with a very special quality of movements,” said breeding director Lars Gehrmann during the awarding ceremony at the licensing at the Trakehner stallion market in 2015.
His father, the second Vice Champion of the licensing in 2010, Millennium, was awarded the 1c premium of the Oldenburger Breeding Association in 2012. With a score of 8.66 points he was dressage champion of his 70-day stallion performance test in Neustadt/Dosse in 2013. Millennium is todays Trakehner stallion star: He provided ten licensed sons in his first year of foals alone. Trakehner champion stallion Sir Sansibar as well as Oldenburger champion stallion Moricone are among his sons. In 2015, three sons were licensed in Neumünster, two of them awarded premium and all of them sold for an average of 200,000 Euros. Two of his sons were licensed in Verden, one both in Munich and Neumünster.
Millenniums father, Gribaldi's son Easy Game, who is schooled up to Grand Prix lever, has a Trakehner breeding value of 136 (place 4) and 159 (place1) for trot. He provided premium stallion Honore du Soir and KWPN stallion Hermes. Millenniums mother is premium mare and SLP championesse Merle by Ravel – Consul. Together with Easy Game she provided two exceptional mares: state premium and premium mare Maxima as well as state premium and premium mare Mille Grazie, who was champion mare in Schleswig-Holstein and SLP championesse and who is now schooled at the Langehanenberg stable.
Heliums mother is a daughter of Induc, vice champion of 1992 and German National Young Horse Champion of the four year old horses with rider Hans-Jürgen Armbrust in 1994. Induc's father Marduc was vice champion of his licensing as well. Induc's grandmother Illusion by Flugsand won several advanced level dressage tests with her rider Harry Boldt.
Heliums family on his mothers side is one of the pillars of Trakehner breeding in Denmark. From this family stem the stallions Henkel and Herkules, dressage champion Hertug and vice champion Herakles.
- In 2020, Helium provided Rheinglanz by Helium-Couracius (breeder: Bönninghardt stud), who was champion stallion of the Trakehner licensing as well as premium stallion Dameron und annual champion mare Helene by Helium-Kaiserdom.
- In 2019, his son Ferrari Forever was champion stallion at the Trakehner licensing in Neumünster. Helium repeatedly won medium level dressage tests.
- In 2018, Helium was champion of rideability in the second part of the sports exam and won several dressage horse tests.
- In 2017, Helium was successful in young horse tests and dressage horse tests. He finished his sports horse test. His first year of foals was outstanding. At the auction in Medingen, his four foals realised an average price of more than 20,000 Euros. Helium provides top-priced foals as well at the Trakehner auctions in Hanover and Neumünster.
- In 2016, Helium finished his 14-day performance test in Schlickau as best stallion, with a final score of 8.58 points, an overall dressage score of 8.24 points, 8.50 points for the jumping overall score. He won a dressage horse test.