An exceptional stallion of superlatives!
*1993 | black | 170cmsemen order
Germany, Sweden, Denmark, France, KWPN, Switzerland
Brigitte Pahl, Fockbeck
frozen semen 1,500 Euros per dose
An exceptional stallion of superlatives!
More than 100 licensed stallions originate from De Niro. His offspring are sought after everywhere and they are always successful. In the De Niro-Story you can read more about this successful stallion.
- In 2020, De Niro‘s daughter Daylight is awarded Hanoverian Mare of the Year in Verden.
- In 2019, his offspring continue to be successful at licensings and tournaments. His daughters and granddaughters become more and more influential.
- In 2018, for the sixt time De Niro stands at the top of the worlds best dressage stallions. The overall amount of prize value of De Niro‘s descendants reached 3,000,000 Euros.
- In 2017, we had to let De Niro pass away. For the fifth time he was awarded Best Dressage Stallion of the World.
- In 2016, Desperados and Kristina Bröring-Sprehe won the individual Bronze medal and the team Gold medal at the Olympic games in Rio. For the fourth time,
De Niro stands at the top of the worlds best dressage stallions.
- In 2015, Desperados with Kristina Bröring-Sprehe and Delgado with Beatriz Ferrer-Salat won Silver and Bronze at the European Championships in Aachen. By a wide margin, De Niro is the worlds best dressage stallion again.
- In 2014, the German Dressage Team including Desperados and rider Kristina Sprehe and D‘Agostino with rider Fabienne Lütkemeier won the Team Gold Medal at the World Equestrian Championships in Normandy. The overall amount of prize value of De Niro‘s descendants in Germany reached more than 2,400,000 Euros.
- In 2013, De Niro confirmed his status as best dressage stallion of the world. The German dressage team with Desperados and D‘Agostino won the Gold Medal at the European Championships in Herning. The stallion by De Niro – Rosario, bred by Josef Greten, became champion stallion of the licensing in Oldenburg and was sold for sensational 910,000 Euros to the Danish Olympic rider Andreas Helgstrand.
- In 2012, De Niro is ranked first in the ranking of the World Breeding Federation for Sports Horses. Therefore he is the best dressage stallion of the world.
- In 2011, the descendants of De Niro won a total amount of more than 230,000 Euros. The overall amount of prize value of his descendants reached more than 1,000,000 Euros.
- In 2010, De Niro was awarded place five of the World Breeding Federation for Sporthorses with 10 internationally successful offspring at Grand Prix-level. His son Dablino won the Team Bronze Medal with rider Anabel Balkenhol in Kentucky at the world championships. Desperados by De Niro and his rider Falk Rosenbauer won the German Dressage Derby in Hamburg.
- In 2009, De Niro provided two European champions as well as Dablino, the most successful Grand Prix newcomer.
- In 2008, De Niro was honoured by the Hanoverian Society with the title “Stallion of the Year”.
- In 2007, De Niro’s son Deveraux became World Champion of the six-year-old dressage horses in Verden. Several of De Niro’s offspring have been victorious in Grand Prix dressage competitions.
- In 2006, with 14 descendants at the German Young Horses Championships, De Niro provided the largest contingent.
- In 2005, De Niro was dam sire of the champion stallion in Verden.
- In 2004, De Niro provided the champion stallion Dancier at the licensing in Verden, following two vice champions in previous years.
- In 2003, he was the winner of the German Dressage Derby in Hamburg.
- In 2002, he won international Grand Prix and Grand Prix Special dressage tests in Saumur and Berlin.
- In 2001, he won the German Championships of Professional Riders with his rider Dolf-Dietram Keller.
- In 2000, he won Grand Prix dressage tests at the age of seven.
- In 1997, De Niro was vice champion of the stallion performance test in Adelheidsdorf with a score of 141.93 points and champion of rideability with a score of 145.41 points.