The champion of the Swedish licensing 2003 is a capital king of movement: Gorgeous, with an optimally uphill framed neckline, an ideal top line, long legs and correct stature.
It is hard to surpass the relevance of his pedigree: The combination of De Niro with the noble blood of Weltmeyer-Absatz and Bolero guarantees prime dressage quality. His motions have to be called phenomenal. In all three basic gaits Danone always shows plenty of expression and action in the foreleg and a fantastic activity in the hind leg. His great ability for collection is visible in every step.
- In 2020, his son Donnybrook by Danone-Hohenstein, bred by Horst Hestermann, became top auction horse of the elite auction at Klosterhof Medingen and was sold for 310,00 €. Anna Lena Schaaf won the German National Championships for Young Riders with Debby, by Danone-Fidertanz.
- In 2019, his son Damaschino became German National Young Horse Champion of the three year old stallions. He was second to none at his 50-day stallion performance test. Damaschino II was licensed in Verden.
- In 2018, the Danone-son Damaschino was licensed in Verden and a Danone-Fürst Romancier-son was awarded premium in Vechta.
- In 2017, Dante Weltino and rider Therese Nielshagen won the team Bronze medal with the Swedish Team at the European Championships in Gothenburg.
- In 2016, Danone‘s son Deodoro is knocked down for 120,000 Euros at the foals auction in Vechta. Dante Weltino qualified for the Olympic games.
- In 2015, his son, Der kleine Lord, and his rider Kristina Böckman participated in the European Championships in Aachen.In 2008, he celebrated his first successes in advanced dressage competitions.
- In 2014, Danone provided three aspirants to the final of the Nürnberger Burgpokal: Aside from Desperados and rider Kathleen Keller, Danönchen and rider Matthias A. Rath qualified as well as Dante Weltino and rider Therese Nilshagen.
- In 2013, Danone‘s son Desperados and his rider Kathleen Keller celebrated numerous victories on advanced level dressage competitions. They qualified to the final of the Nürnberger Burgpokal for the second time.
- In 2012, Danone and Theresa Wahler were victorious at Grand Prix level.
- In 2011, Danone was in the limelight with several top auction horses. His son Delioh von Buchmatt won the Swiss stallions performance test with 9.5 points for trot, gallop, rideability and aptitude for dressage.
- In 2010, Denina by Danone-Konsequent-Caprimond was the top horse of the Klosterhof auction, sold for 270,000 Euros. Danone's son Dankeschön won the performance test in Warendorf.
- In 2009, Danone provided a premium stallion in Verden who sold for 320,000 Euros to Austria, the vice champion of Vechta, sold for 130,000 Euros and in Westphalia a licensed stallion, auctioned for 60,000 Euros to the state stud Warendorf.
- In 2008, he celebrated his first successes in advanced dressage competitions.
- In 2006, Danone qualifies to the German Young Horses Championships and finalist of the World Championships of Young Dressage Horses in Verden.