In the colour of Donnerhall, Quantensprung enthralls at first sight with his large frame.
This terrific young stallion has great dynamics and expansive movements in every gait.
Quando-Quando won his stallion performance test in 1998. For many years he was among the top of the international dressage horses with his rider Kristy Oatly-Nist. He participated for Australia at the World Equestrian Games in Aachen in 2006 and at the Olympic Games in Hong Kong in 2008. He provided many vigorous dressage horses. His sire Quattro stems paternally from Qredo de Paulstra, who won the Grand Prix of Bordeaux, maternally from the legendary Furioso xx and was a successful international show jumper.
The maternal side of Quantensprung‘s pedigree is completed by stallion of the century Donnerhall which leads back to the exceptional mare line of Friedrich-W. Maack, Glücksstadt, which provided the National Champion Mare Pik Bubes Girl in 1990. State stud stallions Don Crusador and Don Bosco stem from this dam line as well as several highly successful show jumpers like P.B. Lungau by Landklassiker, successful at S***** level and P.B. Ramiro‘s Son by Ramiro, successful at S*** level with his rider Sören von Rönne.
- In 2020, the eight sports horses by Quantensprung yielded an average price of 63,250 € at the Klosterhof auction.
- In 2019, three sons of Quantensprung were licensed in Verden, one of them was awarded premium.
- In 2018, five riding horses (85,600 Euros on average) and 14 foals of Quantensprung were sold for top prices at the auction in Medingen.
- In 2017, Quantensprung provided with his son Q-Sieben a licensed stallion in Westphalia and a premium stallion in Neustadt-Dosse, who was priciest horse of the auction as well.
- In 2016, all seven aspiring stallions from his first year of foals presented at licensings were successful and received the licensing. Three of them were awarded premium in Verden and sold for highest prices.
- In 2015, Quantensprung qualified for the German National Young Horse Championships. He became best stallion and Bronze medalist at the World Championships of the Young Horses in Verden. At the Klosterhof's Autumnal Auction seven foals were sold for the average price of 19,000 Euros.
- In 2014, Quantenprung won and placed in riding horse tests and dressage horse tests. His first year of foals convinced in every regard. His daughter Que Sera was sold for 32,000 Euros at the auction in Medingen. The 9 sold decendants of Quantensprung realised 17,000 Euros on average.
- In 2013, Quantensprung finished his 30-day-performance test with 9.75 points for rideability in the test rider assessment, as well as with highest marks for the basic gaits and the interior.